Languages!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

well,i'm on my way.

HELLO i'm on my way to auckland and the car is a bit of a squash and by the way,i'm at my granparent's place.when we were transporting my cat sidney to the airport he jumped out and it was chaos because he was clawing on to things. he also left a nasty scratch on my leg. when we got to the airport we quickly got out of the car and borrowed a cage for sidney and it was easier to put him in the cage than in the box.(i don't exactly know why)but I don't blame sid. one min. he is poking around an interesting moving van,the next min. he is in a small,dark,box.it got WAY better later in the day because we stopped to go to nana's house and i ate a delicious pumpkin soup there. :):) we used a GPS to get to gran and grandpa's place. the GPS was annoying at times because it kept on saying my dad was going too fast (he was at a perfectly fine speed!)in a posh english accent.
-Chrissie (ouch)

No comments:

Post a Comment